- Super bright USB powered LED light emitting from an astronaut's helmet visor!
- Perfect gift for NASA fans, astronauts and space lovers!
- Provides approximately 12 lumens of light
- Flexible USB cord allows you to adjust the direction of the light
- Light goes on when you open the visor
- Length of cord: 11.9" / 30cm
Now you can have a tiny astronaut of your own, who can plug into your computer, hub, or any USB port and light up what you need lit. Adjust the direction of light with the flexible USB cord, and turn the light off and on with the helmet's visor.
Free shippingFree worldwide shipping and returns customs and duties tases included
Customer serviceYour payment in formation is processed securely
Secure paymentNeed to contact us？Just send us an e-mail at [email protected]
Contact usShort content about your store