10 COLORS: blue, silver, gold, green, black, red, yellow, white, light green, bronze
Dries really fast and does not smudge
Fine tips of about 2-3 mm
- Very accurate and permanent on any surface, highly pigmented Japanese ink
- Works really on any surface, indoor or outdoor
- You can use them for anything from rock painting over body painting to glass painting
The glitter is biodegradable. Our eco glitter is made from a biodegradable cellulose film. This means that once it's in the natural environment, microbes consume it, causing no harm to Mother Earth.
? Non-Toxic & Safe - Our paint markers are water-based, non-toxic, without strong smell, safe and kid-friendly.(We suggest children under 3-years old should be used under the supervision of an adult)
? RICH VARIETY COLORS - 10 Vibrant Colors
? ACCURATE AND PERMANENT - Highly pigmented, solvent-free Japanese acrylic paint ink. Fast-drying, opaque, permanent on most surfaces, fit for indoor and outdoor use.
? WIDELY USAGE, ANY SURFACE - Works on almost every surface. Clothes, Rock Markers, Ceramic, Shoes, Glas, Mirrors, Windows, Plastic, Fabric, Wood, Canvas, Paper, Chalkboards, Metal, Body, Cars, etc.
? Great Gift Idea - We believe these rock paint pens will be a fantastic present for your sister, brother, daughter, granddaughter, son, kids, wife or for those painted rock lover for Christmas, Birthday, Mother's Day, Easter Day, Valentine's Day, Thanksgiving Day, Party, New Year's gift, etc. This super & thoughtful rock painting kit will make a perfect & useful gift.
Here are some tips for baking the project on glass, ceramic or porcelain:
- Make sure that the surface is thoroughly cleaned, use rubbing alcohol. Don¡¯t forget to remove all price stickers, otherwise, it will burn when you bake;
- Once you are happy with your design let it air dry for 24 hours before baking. This will ensure proper adhesion of the design on the surface;
- After fully dry, place your project into a cold oven;
- Turn oven to 350?F;
- Set a timer for 1 hour;
- Once the hour is up, turn off the oven;
- Open the oven;
- Let the project cool down completely. It is better to wait a day.
Hand-washing in warm water is the best option to wash the surface. We do not recommend using a dishwasher or heavy-duty sponge. Remember, there is always a chance to scratch the paint, be extra careful with the project!
Free shippingFree worldwide shipping and returns customs and duties tases included
Customer serviceYour payment in formation is processed securely
Secure paymentNeed to contact us？Just send us an e-mail at [email protected]
Contact usShort content about your store