- Lifestraws is a perfect aid for emergency situations: It's necessary when camping, hiking, mountain climbing, hunting, trekking, backpacking, biking, boating, car rides, outdoor trips, and wilderness adventures. Your kit can never be too prepared.
- Filters up to 1000 liters of contaminated water without iodine, chlorine, or other chemicals; does not require batteries and has no moving parts.
- Food grade material: Build out of strong food-grade plastics, manufactured with FDA Certificated BPA-Free ABS, very safe, filtration accuracy is 0.01 microns which can provide you with a reliable source of pure drinking water at any time and anywhere. Especially in an emergency.
- Outdoor Personal water filter removing 99.9999% bacterial, cysts, particulates, sediments: Built with 0.01-micron ultrafiltration membrane and can absolutely provide up to 2000 liters of drinking water.
- Get down close to the stream or lake and use it to drink straight from the source, or fill your water bottle and insert the filter to start sipping.
- 1). The first sucked the water should be spat out.
- 2). Do not use this product with saltwater or chemically treated water.
- 3). Do not put it in water that is above 40 ¡æ.
- 4). Please use clean water as much as possible because the pipe can be easily blocked by dirty water.
- 5). When you finish with your filter, wipe off excess water and store in dry conditions at a temperature below 30 ¡æ
- 6). Due to the different monitor and light effect, the actual color of the item might be slightly different from the color showed on the pictures.
Free shippingFree worldwide shipping and returns customs and duties tases included
Customer serviceYour payment in formation is processed securely
Secure paymentNeed to contact us？Just send us an e-mail at [email protected]
Contact usShort content about your store