Do you still have trouble in doing some wire connecting job? Find it hard to deal with? Don't worry, our durable, reliable, Waterproof Solder Wire Connectors will be here to make your work easy and well done!
- Wide Application - Can be ideal use in marine and automobile applications.
- Easy to Use - No need to crimp, just heat then complete. An easy one step connection of wires, soldered, insulated and sealed.
- Fantastic Design - Dual-walled design ensures waterproof seal and prevents wire corrosion. Outside polyolefin tubing provides insulation and improves pullout strength; Hot melt adhesive & solder inside ensures wires tightly connected and avoids wires slipping out of the terminal.
- Convenient - Specific color for specific size, easy to identify and pick up for use.Transparent sleeve provides precise inspection when strip and insert wires inside.
- Prepare wires.
- Select correct heat shrinkable butt connector.
- Strain the wires and fix it into the prefluxed solder sleeve.
- Evenly heat the connector by heat gun until absolutely melted and fully recovered.
- Remove the connector from heat gun and wait it cooled.
- Material: Tinned copper
- Colors & Size: White Connectors (26-24 AWG)
Red Connectors (22-18 AWG)
Blue Connectors (16-14 AWG)
Yellow Connectors (12-10 AWG)
- Working temperature: -55¡æ - 105¡æ
- Contraction temperature: 60¡æ
- Solder start melting temperature: 111¡æ
- Solder fully melting temperature: 118¡æ
- Waterproof level: IP67
1 Set Waterproof Solder Wire Connectors (50 pcs / 100 pcs)
Free shippingFree worldwide shipping and returns customs and duties tases included
Customer serviceYour payment in formation is processed securely
Secure paymentNeed to contact us？Just send us an e-mail at [email protected]
Contact usShort content about your store