Knitting crochet loops are specially designed for lovers of knitting wool boxes. It can protect your fingers and make your knitting work faster.
The ring on this ring splays slightly so that Craving can easily slide into the ring. Simply turn the yarn guide ring over and you can wear it on your left or right hand.
- ¡¾Adjustable Knitting Crochet Loop¡¿Use relief, vintage silver-plated copper to make rings. The crochet loop embossed craftsmanship, will not rust, durable, and adjustable.
- ¡¾Strong and Sturdy¡¿Hand-made and equipped with environmentally friendly old-fashioned pure silver or copper. In many weaving magazines in the US, UK, Canada, and Australia are used.
- ¡¾Easy to Wear¡¿Fix the yarn in place for faster knitting or crocheting. The coil is slightly opened to facilitate the yarn sliding in and out, helps to maintain consistent yarn tension,
- ¡¾Protect Fingers¡¿No more blisters on fingers. No longer burns the yarn. It can protect your fingers and make your knitting work faster.
¡¾Great Gift¡¿: Knitting crochet loops are specially designed for lovers of knitting wool boxes. Great gift for Women (Mother, Grandmother, wife).
-This list is only for 1, single turns, braided loops or crochet loops, or stranded wire.
Please pay attention to the precautions when ordering:
- Measure your index finger near your tip (just under the nail bed).
- Wrap 1 cm (1/4 inch) wide paper with your fingers. Ensure the size of the knuckles.
- Use a pen to mark the point where the ends meet on the paper.
- Placement-measure the length of the paper on the ruler and measure.
- US/Cdn 4.5 size ring suitable for most ordinary fingers.
- Knitting/crochet loops are adjustable.
- Material: Pure Silver/Copper
- Size: US/Cdn 4.5
Free shippingFree worldwide shipping and returns customs and duties tases included
Customer serviceYour payment in formation is processed securely
Secure paymentNeed to contact us？Just send us an e-mail at [email protected]
Contact usShort content about your store