- One key for multiple locks: You can use one key (RFID card/hanger) to unlock multiple cabinet locks as needed.
- Suitable for woven cabins: RFID cards can penetrate thicker wooden boards (up to 38 mm / 1.5 inches), and key fobs are basically handy items with a slight reduction in power, resulting in duplicate keys. Suitable for doors with a thickness of 0 to 1.2 cm, ideal for cabinets, lockers, medical carts, data racks, gun boxes security.
- Small size and rugged mechanics: The latches and tongues are made of metal, these are sturdy and durable. Open cabinet doors without touching. RFID cards/tags are portable and easy to store. Provide good security protection for your personal belongings.
- Safety: Improve your child's safety at home and prevent your child from freely opening drawers or cabinet doors.
- Low electromagnetic sum: Once the lock is set, it will indicate a low battery state and a long beep sound after turning on. A long beep means it needs new batteries, at the time the lock can be used another 50 times.
- Automatic unlocking: When the battery becomes too weak to operate, the door will open automatically. At this time, the battery must be replaced before the lock can be used again.
- Due to manual measurements, please allow slight measurement deviations.
- Due to the different display and lighting effects, the actual color of the item may be slightly different from the color displayed on the picture.
Free shippingFree worldwide shipping and returns customs and duties tases included
Customer serviceYour payment in formation is processed securely
Secure paymentNeed to contact us？Just send us an e-mail at [email protected]
Contact usShort content about your store