Easy To Weld Rods For Quick Repairs!
The easy-to-melt welding rods are high-quality special rods that are mainly used for welding/brazing aluminum and aluminum alloys. However, they can also be used for hard welding non-ferrous metals other than stainless steel. Recommended for welding aluminum alloys 1060, 1350, 3003, 3004, 3005, 5005, 5050, 6053, 6061, 6951, 7005 and cast alloys 710.0 and 711.0, they can be used for cargo areas, loading ramps, docks, diamond plates, irrigation lines, engine blocks, gearboxes, etc.
- DOES THE IMPOSSIBLE: It makes a sound joint with slight penetration to the base metal that is stronger than mild steel. Join thick or thin parts with a 45,000 lb tensile strength.
- EXTREME PERFORMANCE: Solution Welding Rods are engineered to easily flow under a very low working temperature to ensure fast application to your project with minimal distortion.
- GREAT FOR BEGINNERS AND PROS: Regardless of your prior experience, anyone can weld aluminum without the need for expensive equipment like welding machines. All you need is a simple propane torch and some easy welding rods.
HOW TO USE:
- Thoroughly clean the area you¡¯re about to weld by brushing the base with stainless steel brush until it becomes shiny.
- Then evenly heat the area to be welded.
- As you heat, rub the rod vigorously against the heated area until the rod starts flowing.
- Caution: Never apply heat directly to the rod as it will crumb, and if you manage to melt the rod directly, the weld will be easily breakable. Remember, melting the rod directly in the wrong way, and makes crumby welds.
- Prepared for small repairs. For repairs that would compromise safety if they are not repaired, we recommend replacing the parts completely instead of repairing them.
- Material: Aluminum
- Melting point: about 300¡æ
- Diameter: 1.6mm
- Length: 33cm
- 1 set of Solution Welding Flux-Cored Rods
Free shippingFree worldwide shipping and returns customs and duties tases included
Customer serviceYour payment in formation is processed securely
Secure paymentNeed to contact us？Just send us an e-mail at [email protected]
Contact usShort content about your store